Overnight oats are a quick and easy breakfast for busy adults. Most recipes come together in under 5 minutes and can easily be made for the entire week. Overnight oats are made by simply soaking in liquid overnight and require zero cooking. This results in a creamy texture, similar to that of cooked oats. Most enjoy these oats cold, but they can definitely be warmed in the microwave if desired.
Overnight oats can also be enjoyed as a snack or post-workout meal. Many recipes, such as the one below, are high in protein and perfect for muscle recovery and satiety.
I wanted to create a recipe like this for so long. I love the pumpkin spice latte flavor, but sometimes the drinks can just be too much. This oatmeal recipe delivers the perfect amount of pumpkin spice with a filling breakfast. These oats are a great way to enjoy all the flavors fall has to offer.
If you do not drink coffee, you can simply substitute the brewed coffee with more milk. Be sure to let me know below if you try out this recipe!
Pumpkin Spice Latte Overnight Oats
- ½ cup old fashioned rolled oats
- ¼ cup brewed coffee
- ¼ cup milk of choice
- ¼ cup 100% pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 scoop collagen peptides (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a mason jar or container and place in refrigerator overnight.
- Enjoy cold or warmed up!
- Additional toppings that would go great on this include nuts and seeds, banana, cinnamon, or even more pumpkin!