Although considered appetizers or snacks, stuffed dates deserve a category of their own! The possibilities are endless when it comes to dates. This combination of ricotta, hot honey, and pecans deserves to be at the top of the stuffed date recipes. These little guys look fabulous yet are so easy to make. You will 100% impress friends and families with these. Try out the recipe below!
Hot Honey Ricotta Stuffed Dates
- 12 medjool dates
- ¾ c ricotta cheese
- 1 ½ tbsp Nature Nate's Hot Honey
- ½ c chopped pecans
- Halve dates and remove pits.
- Combine ricotta cheese and honey honey in a small bowl and stir or whisk well to combine.
- Stuff dates with ricotta mixture.
- Top with chopped pecans and drizzle with extra hot honey for additional heat and flavor. Serve immediately or keep chilled until ready to serve.